What is Coaching?
Coaching is a confidential, thought-provoking and creative process that can help you move forward to achieve your goals and close the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
Coaching is extremely beneficial for anyone who is looking to discover their purpose, find greater fulfillment, live more true to oneself, achieve their goals, establish a personal vision or "roadmap", and feel more confident.
Coaching is not counseling or therapy. While counseling concentrates on healing from the past; coaching is forward focused. By asking powerful questions, a coach helps you to find your own answers, get clear, create plans of action, and supports you in quieting your self-doubt while bravely moving forward with personal or professional change.
For many, coaching is a life-changing experience. Life coaching may be a great next step for you if:
- You want someone to hold you accountable and help bring out the best in you.
- You want to get things done and make things happen, increase productivity and get organized.
- You want to break free from underestimating yourself, move forward rather than hold back, get unstuck, drop self-limiting beliefs, or stop worrying too much about what other people think…
- You want to gain awareness, clarity, purpose and vision for your work or other areas of your life.
- You have life decisions to make & want to release confusion and overwhelm.
- You want to feel inspired, strong and motivated.
- You want to believe in yourself, regain your "spark" and live authentically.
- You want to implement greater self-care and greater self-love. You want work-life balance and stress relief.
- You wish to find or express your creativity, feel more whole, manifest your dream or passion.
What is HIP Living?
HIP Living, LLC is a life coaching company founded by Julie Niall. HIP Living is also an acronym for Heartfelt, Inspired, Passionate Living. HIP Living was created to support and inspire people to move forward courageously to live their best lives, while being a force for good in the world!
Julie is a certified Personal and Executive Coach, trained through the Coaching and Positive Psychology Institute.
At HIP Living we believe coaching is an Art. It is a co-creative process that always honors the client's strengths, values and callings. We believe coaching can inspire you to shine and thrive, bring your gifts to the world, and love your life. In our sessions, I will hold you accountable to take action to reach your goals and enhance your well-being. Together, let's work through where you are stuck, afraid, or holding back, and get you excited about creating a life you love!
When and where?
Presently, each individual coaching session occurs via Zoom meetings and/or telephone. Sessions are 25 or 50 minutes and will be scheduled by email.
To find out about my current coaching rates and promotions, and to have a trial coaching experience, I offer a complimentary 30 minute session at no charge. Please contact me if you have questions and to set up a free session.