What is Coaching?
Coaching is a confidential, collaborative and ongoing process that helps you to move forward in your life. Coaching is extremely beneficial for anyone who is looking to discover their purpose, find greater fulfillment, achieve their goals, establish a personal vision and discover their true self.
Coaching is not counseling or therapy. While counseling concentrates on healing from the past; coaching is forward focused. By asking powerful questions, a coach helps you to find your own answers, get clear, create plans of action, and supports you in quieting your self-doubt while bravely moving forward with personal growth and change.
At HIP Living we believe coaching is an Art. It is a co-creative process that always honors the client's strengths, values and callings. We believe coaching can inspire you to shine and thrive, bring your gifts to the world, and love your life. In our sessions, I will hold you accountable to take action to reach your goals and to live confidently. NOW is the time to begin living with greater joy and purpose! It’s time to be the compassionate, creative and soulful person you are.
Life coaching will be good for you IF:
- You want someone in your corner to cheer you on, believe in you and help bring out the best in you.
- You want to get things done and make things happen.
- You want to break free from underestimating yourself, holding back, remaining stuck, getting caught up in self-limiting beliefs, worrying too much about what other people think…
- You want to gain awareness, clarity, purpose and vision.
- You have decisions to make.
- You want to feel inspired, strong and motivated.
- You want to believe in yourself and regain your "spark".
- You are needing greater self-care and seeking greater self-love. You want work-life balance, stress relief and more joy in your life.
- You wish to find or express your creativity.
What is HIP Living?
HIP Living, LLC is a life coaching company founded by Julie Niall. HIP Living is also an acronym for Heartfelt, Inspired, Passionate Living. HIP Living was created to support and inspire people to move forward courageously to live their best lives, while being a force for good in the world!
When and where?
Presently, each individual coaching session occurs via Zoom meetings and/or telephone. Sessions are 50 minutes and will be scheduled by email.
Rates depend on the number of sessions booked, which we will confirm after you book your first session. I offer an initial 30 minute session at no charge, with no obligation to continue. Please contact me if you have questions.
A portion of HIP Living profits are contributed to programs supporting vulnerable children and women.